Hudson Valley Sportsdome is taking every precaution to protect its patrons and employees from Covid-19 as per New York State Covid-19 Guidelines:
- Wear a face covering if you are not vaccinated or are experiencing symptoms
- Merv 13 filters installed on all HVAC units in clubhouse.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available in the Clubhouse and Dome. Please sanitize your hands upon entering and frequently during your visit.
- Touchless faucets in restrooms.
- Touchless soap dispensers in restrooms.
- Electric hand dryers have been disabled and touchless paper towel dispensers have been installed in restrooms.
- Drinking water fountains have been temporarily disabled.
- We have always taken great pride in having an exceptionally clean facility – especially our restrooms. We have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch, high-traffic areas throughout the facility.
- Key facts about ventilation and air flow inside a dome: Air-support structures have the highest air exchange of any building system. Our 87,000 sq. ft. dome covers 2 acres and is the height of a 6-story building! Dome ventilation is remarkably better than in most buildings. The air quality in a dome resembles outdoor conditions. Click here to read an engineering analysis of dome ventilation and air turnover.